I hope you’ve had a fabulous week.
I really wanted to finish this series of posts I planned last year, I posted the 1st one last year but that was as far as I got, so now I’m going to pick it up again & hopefully post the rest, posting once a week, there’s about 5 weeks worth in total.
Following on from a previous blogpost.
A lot of emotions and memories are in these posts.
Like I said in the above post, I’ve not read them & won’t do until they’ve gone live, it’s going to be hard to wait until then, although, i’m only doing this one the day before, so i’m sure I can wait??!
Here’s my next lot of blogposts carrying on from that one.
1. The reason I’ve put both these is because I no the one my memory is attached to but I can’t remember which one of these it is without reading them, so you get 2 for 1.
Here’s a post telling you a tiny bit about my history & having a moan! Hehe. WARNING – it’s a ramble!!!
My reason why you should go & spend some time at Coombe Abbey. It’s an experience that’ll stay with you forever!
2. No idea what this is about?? Why would I be writing a letter to myself?
Sarah should’ve opened her mouth years ago shouldn’t she, it’s certainly big enough!!!
3. I’m sure this is my very 1st bucket seasonal list?? I got really excited with the dots in this title?! (Huuuuge eye roll!!)
You may just get some perfect summer fun ideas.
4. I have no idea what it contains until I read it but becoming a Christian since I wrote this, the title intrigued me, although it wouldn’t at all surprise me if it was food related (after adding this link, I realised it was food related & very nearly deleted it but I wanted these posts to be picked on 1st impressions & not afterthoughts!).
A snippet of smiles from WW (Weight Watchers)……………….
5. I remember having an amazing time at this festival.
My 1st go at camping along with my 1st festival & I loved them both!
6. I’m wondering if it’s food or weight related?? If so, I doubt I did!
It’s raw, so if you take the time to read it, don’t judge me!!!
Well, there’s the next 6 for you, a couple of them, I don’t know what they will say?? We’ll find out together. I hope you enjoy them.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Bye for now.
~ May God bless you & those you love ~