I don’t actually know anyone else who does a seasonal bucket list apart from YouTubers I watch but I bet loads of people I know have one, they just don’t realise it, you know those times when you think to yourself – over Autumn I want to make apple pie, go apple bobbing, watch fireworks, drink hot chocolate in front of an open fire, bbq or bonfire? Well, that’s a bucket list.
Here’s my Autumn bucket list –
- Celebrate Richards birthday
- Watch some fireworks
- Go to Loughborough fair
- Toast marshmallows
- Book my works christmas party
- Keep a little blog diary on occasion over Autumn
- Get all snuggly with fleece pjs & a cup of something hot & tasty (usually coffee or chocolate related)
- Watch Hocus Pocus
- Watch Practical Magic
- Have a girls film night
- Eat Autumn inspired food
- Make my favourite soups – roasted parsnip & pumpkin & farmhouse veg soup (out of my latest fav cookbook – Eat Smart by 1 of my fave youtubers Niomi Smart
- Make chicken stew
- Do some Autumn baking
- Watch some haunting documentaries
- Attempt to watch a scary (ish) film
- Buy halloween sweets for the trick or treaters, along with something for a few tricks
- Maybe dress up & go trick or treating with the family
- Bring a little Autumn indoors
- Go walking at the weekend with Richard
- Make a list of christmas pressies & go christmas pressie shopping
- Write christmas cards
- Walk through the Autumn leaves
- Set up for doing Blogmas (I don’t even mind if it’s as simple as last years – Blogmas ~ Week 1).
- Do a thankful list
- Eat some porridge (I’ve not had porridge for ages)
- Get excited for Vlogmas (hehe)
- Sort out saving stamps & christmas vouchers for christmas food & drink shopping at Morrisons & Tesco
- Sort out christmas menu
- Plan & book in a family christmas party
So then, that’s my Autumn bucket list, there’s some real exciting things on there & some stuff that will make the up coming seasons a lot easier for me.
A few of these things will go together, so although it may look like a mammoth list, I’ll be able to do a few of these things together, for example – making soup & stew can be combined with eating Autumn inspired food or walking with Richard can be combined with walking through leaves & so on & so on.
~ NOTE TO SELF: Print this out & put it on the fridge Sarah! ~
I hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Bye for now.