Towards the end of Spring & over Summer, I had a few things I really enjoyed & making notes of them along the way.
Here’s my Summer faves –
- Beanies do delicious flavoured coffee, on top of this amazing chocolate orange one, which, if you get right, tastes like Terrys chocolate orange, they also do a fab cinder toffee one which I love to drink over December.
- These Deliciously Ella balls are delish & really fill the craving, they’re not the cheapest snack but they’re certainly good on flavour, the chocolate one is my fave.
- These mango snacks are so sweet & fruity perfect for a sugar craving. I ate quite a few of these over summer but if I’m honest, I’ve not had a bag for a little while.
- The Kind Natured shower gel is fab, it smells amazing & doesn’t cause itching or irritation on my skin.
- Oh my, where do I start with these little delights??? I’ve never tried apricots, but I frickin love these soft apricots from Tesco. They are soft, sweet, juicy & actually filling for a snack.
- I love toasted teacakes so much, & there’s not much I won’t at least try on them. Over summer, I discovered them with coconut cream & strawberry jam, oh my goodness me! Mmm…………mmmmmmm. When I first made them however, I used to much coconut cream & although they were still nice, they’re sooo much nicer with less coconut cream – it’s perfect when spread like thick butter.
- I used to have a stash of these in my ‘treat’ jar & at work, I used to also keep one in my bag. I’m terrible for a sugar craving (though nowhere near as bad as I used to be) & these done the job.
- Earlier in the year a few of us from work went to a conference in Birmingham & we discovered these little beauties. They are deliciously refreshing & now we sell them at work. Yay. They’re not as fizzy as the Fanta brand but don’t have as much crap in them & they’re sparkling so they do have fizz, just not loads like the amount you’re used to if you drink flavours like coke & Fanta etc, I personally don’t miss all that fizz.
I noticed while writing this post that more than half of my summer faves were craving fillers! How bad is that!
I hope you have a glorious day.
Bye for now.