I hope you’re having an amazing start to the week.
I’ve read many blogpost list ideas since I started blogging, lots of which were not relevant to me or my cup of tea but when I seen this idea, I knew straight away who it would be, so I had to do this post (the only problem is, I can’t actually remember whos’ list this belonged to).
The person I’d trade places with for a day is –
- My niece, Tallie (Natalie).
Here’s my reasons why –
- She’s one of the strongest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing
- She’s a mother & makes it look so easy & so much fun
- She has the ability to let you know when she’s pissed off with you, with just one look, I’ve had that look on more than one occasion & immediately thought “why did I say/do that?”, honestly, I wanted the ground to just open up & swallow me (I’m so sorry for the times I received that look). She doesn’t need to argue with you & she doesn’t like to.
- She loves love, happiness & smiles, she oozes them & has plenty to go around.
- She’s so girlie, I love it.
- She has the ability to light up a room upon immediate entry & no matter your mood, always manages to make you smile.
- She gives her life to her children & has such a busy mum schedule but still finds time to make you welcome into her home, she would greet you at her door no matter the time of day with a smile & an offer of a hot beverage.
- She puts me in mind of a swan, when you observe her, she glides by gracefully but underneath it all, her inner ‘legs’ must be going like the clappers. Hehe.
- I’ve never known anyone like her.
The tag words I’ve attached to this post are just some of the words I would associate with Tallie.
I’m proud beyond words to call her my niece & wish I seen her more than I do.
Love you lots Tallie.
I do have more of an unrealistic pick –
Kate Middleton –
I would love to know if she’s able to live a remotely normal life with her family & how they all interact (here’s a thought for you, William & Harry remind me of Stefan & Damon in Vampire Diaries! William’s Stefan, more stable & Harry’s Damon, seems to like danger & take more risks. Hehe).
I hope you have an amazing week.
Bye for now.