I hope you've had a fabulous week.
My previous installment.
My 4th installment of blogposts I’ve written that have strong feelings about and that I wanted to share again.
Well, here’s my last one, I’ve really enjoyed looking back through these posts, some of them are definitely my favourite but some I’m not so keen on.
1. Hmmmm……maybe this is the one I’m thinking of instead of the dinner party one in my previous blogpost??? Remember, I hadn’t read them at the time of writing this.
Here’s who I’d invite to dinner and why.
2. I don’t even remember everything I wrote in this post, I don’t usually go back & read my posts once they’ve gone live.
No-one can ever be prepared for the pain & dysfunction of grief.
3. The 1st blogpost I wrote about my Heavenly Father.
Here’s how I found myself in a relationship with God.
4. I was baptised & it was the best thing I’ve ever done in my life.
Why I decided to get Baptised & what I feel for the future.
5. This is the 2nd thing I’ve ever baked that I absolutely love, the 1st was mince pies but I don’t have a post for them, I’ll do one for them this Christmas.
My first attempt at banana bread…!
6. Needs no explanation!
There’s a lot of people who won’t even read this post because of the topic of discussion and I feel sad for them because it could change their lives, not because of me but by the glorious power and love of our Heavenly Father, all I’m doing is telling you why I love and trust him.
It’s been rather emotional looking back through these old posts. I’ve no idea what will come next???
Have a fabulous weekend.
Bye for now.
~ May God bless you & those you love ~