Morning my lovelies.
Spring has Sprung & it’s time to start thinking about what to do as the months begin to get warmer.
Making a bucket list is a way for me to make a note of the memories I want to create in the passing seasons. They can be as cheap or expensive as you want them to be & some things you can even do for free!
My Winter bucket list was a complete fail, that’s what I get for not referring to it over the Winter months! Winter was a busy season! Spring will be different, it’s going to be even more busy but with activities that I’m putting on my bucket list.
My Spring bucket list –
- Celebrate my mother on mothers day
- Get our seeds planted
- Help Richard sort out our garden & get some veg/fruit etc planted
- Have our 1st BBQ of the year
- Have our 1st picnic of the year
- Celebrate my birthday with family & friends – Yay!
- Go out on a date with Richard
- Watch the stars
- Have dinner in the back garden
- Get our bicycles on the road & go for a bike ride
- Visit a pick your own farm with my niece & her kiddlies & grab myself some fresh juicy ripe berries
- Make my own granola (from scratch)
- Welcome the Spring air into my home
- Go for a walk around my estate with my camera
- Do some reading outside
- Try our local butchers for some good quality meat
- Try 1 or 2 new Spring inspired recipes
- Have a lunch date with a family member
- Have a lunch date with a friend
- Do a car boot
- Help organise our Ataxia UK summer fete
- Have a dabble in minimising my space
- Host a girls night
- Host our 1st games night of the year
- Be a tourist in my own town
- Buy some flowers to have in the house
- Have breakfast outside (preferably with Richard)
- Visit our local nature attractions – Beacon Hill, Bradgate Park & The Outwoods
- Host an afternoon tea party
- Celebrate my dads birthday
- Enjoy my 1st smoothie of the year – here’s my favourite recipe – A taste for a Smooth – Berries go Bananas
- Try some new smoothie recipes
- Establish an exercise routine
- Try out some natural vegan make-up &/or toiletries
I don’t expect to cross everything off my list, all I want is to make some amazing memories.
I hope you’re looking forward to spring, I’m expecting a busy one this year!
Bye for now.