I’m writing this post because I wanted to share with you my love of Pinterest!
I can’t even remember when I 1st started using pinterest but I do know how much I love it! I’m not joking when I say that I have a look through pinterest at least once a day!
In order to make sure you’re not wasting your time (there’s nothing worse than investing time in looking through someones Pinterest boards & not finding what you’re looking for!), I’ve included a list of my boards so that you know what to expect, also though, I thought it would help me out by making sure you actually want to look through my boards!
None of my boards are rambed full of pins, I regularly sort through my boards & delete pins I’m no longer interested in, my last clear out was about 6 weeks ago & I deleted hundreds of pins! I’m put off by boards with hundreds upon hundreds of pins but I will have a look through in the hope of finding exactly what I need but I won’t even click on a board that has over 1000 pins (no way, no matter how desperate I am, you can get lost in them ones!), I’d have to at least split them into 3 different boards! Pinteresting is not a fast past time, it helps if you know what you’re looking for because there’s a pin for everything & if you go in just to have a look around (trust me), you’ll be there for hours! If however, you have an idea of what you are looking for, it’d make it so much easier & quicker!
The link below is a link to ALL my boards & the list below that tells you what boards I have to share…
Entertaining – Parties/Picnics etc…
- Dinner Party – Pins to give inspiration for throwing dinner parties
- Party Decs – You’ll find lots of deckie ideas in this board & some of them are amazing
- Party Recipes – Ideas for keeping your party guests fed & watered
- Party Ideas – Game ideas, theme ideas, party accessory ideas
- Bonfire Night – Ideas for throwing a fab bonfire/fireworks party
- Picnics – Ideas for the perfect picnic
Christmas (oh how I love Christmas)…
- Christmas Recipes – Lots of different recipes for christmas, from candy cane recipes to mulled wine
- Christmas Ideas – Lots of ideas from pressie ideas & 12 days of christmas ideas to decky ideas
Halloween (those who know me best, know how much I love halloween)…
- Halloween Ideas – From games to decky ideas
- Halloween Recipes – Sweet treats & deadly delights
Recipes & Foodie Stuff…
- Jams/syrups/sauces/fillings etc – The clue’s in the title (hehe)
- BBQ – There’s not much you can’t cook either on the bbq or for a bbq, no matter what time of year it is
- Packed Lunch – A few recipes for making a packed lunch, either for work or a delish picnic
- Chicken – Lots of different ways to chicken, from a chicken pie to chilli dorito crusted chicken
- Eggs – Different ideas for egg recipes, from ham, egg & cheese bread bowls to making multiple poached eggs in the oven
- Herb & Spice – Recipes for different spice blends like pumpkin spice & taco seasoning, with ways to cut & store herbs
- Veggies – Recipes from cauliflower cheese, veg pie & baked rosemary carrots to making pumpkin puree
- Pig – From how to cook slow cooked chorizo pulled pork, & pecan crusted pork to bacon recipes including a deep filled egg & bacon pie. Plus a pin for how long to cook ham
- I’m Nutty Bout Nuts – I love pecans & so anything made with pecans definitely gets my vote! Recipes from chocolate pecan pie to candied cinnamon pecans or mixed nuts
- Smoking Meat – The clue is again, in the title
- Side Dishes – A new board, for side dishes I come across & want to recreate. I have a recipe for paleo coleslaw & guacamole
- Breakfast Choices – Pancakes, breakfast muffins & fruit
- Fruiti Ideas – Another new board for dishes containing fruit
- Soups & Stews – Although this is an old board, it is incredibly bare due to the fact that I cleared lots of pins out of it
- To Bake Or Not To Bake – A few recipes that are baked & no bake, ranging from baked coconut almond cookies to no bake vegan fudge bars
- Fish – A very lonely tuna pasta bake
- Free From – Recipes ranging from dairy free mint choc chip ice cream & dairy free pesto sauce to tips on going gluten-free
- Freezer Friendly Food – Recipes that can be made ahead of time & frozen & recipes for bulk cooking
- Food Storage – Tips for keeping your stuff fresher for longer
- Drinks – Hot & cold drink recipes from cocktails to hot chocolate
- Home sweet home – Full of ideas from curtains & blinds to wall deckies
- Homemade – Ideas for making your own furniture & wall deckies
- Decorating – General ideas for decorating your home
- Decorating-Lounge – Ideas to make your lounge/front room look pretty
- Decorating-Bathroom – Ideas to making your bathroom a place of peace & tranquility
- Decorating-Kitchen – We all need a working kitchen & one we actually enjoy being in
- Decorating-Main Bedroom – Your bedroom NEEDS to be a place for you to sleep soundly & have wonderous dreams & not be full of clutter & things that your bedroom don’t need
- Decorating-Dressing Room – Things I love the look of for my dressing room
- Kitchen Hacks – Ideas from cooking timings to weight conversions
- Cleaning Solutions – From recipes to making your own cleaning products to cleaning tips to help make our lives easier
Garden & Allotment Stuff…
- Garden – Ideas ranging from what to compost, testing the freshness of an egg, natural garden care, things you could build, to things I’d like to grow
- Chickens – Pins for tips on keeping chickens & things you could build for said chickens
This post is the 1st of 2 posts listing my pinterest boards, I had intended to do just one but I think this is long enough! Hehe.
If you use any of the pins, I’d love to hear about it, even if you didn’t like to result, all feedback is welcome!
Bye for now.
Love Sarah Mx
One thought on “A Pinterest Addiction ~ Part 1…”
Comments are closed.