I wanted to make some plans to enjoy the rest of the Winter months. I’ve not done a bucket list in a while, so we’ll see how it goes.
Everyone likes to make plans for the present season, I know I certainly do, I’m a person who loves the changing seasons, including the cold ones but I don’t always know how to embrace them to their fullest or what to do 1st, although the past few seasons, I’ve not felt like doing much of anything.
My Winter bucket list
Go for an early morning walk, preferably with Richard –
- There’s something incredibly romantic about going for a walk in the early morning when it’s so cold, you can see your own breath. We have lots of lovely local places to go walking.
Drink something hot & delicious, while watching something warm & fuzzy –
- Whenever I think of a warm & fuzzy film, I 1st think of Shirley Valentine, if you’ve seen it, you’ll know what I mean, if you haven’t, put it on your must watch list. I’m also guaranteed a warm fuzzy feeling when I watch period dramas.
Watch the sunset –
- I’d love to watch the sunset with Richard from somewhere high like Beacon Hill or Old John’s memorial at Bradgate Park.
Host a games night –
- I love any excuse to get the family together & one thing we’ve not done in years is a games night. I’m thinking either cluedo, payday or game of life because monopoly takes forever to be over.
Go sit people watching in Queens Park with Richard, eating something hot –
- I’m loving the idea of taking a flask of soup or stew to Queens Park & having a mini picnic with Richard, I know, I know, it sounds like something your grandma would do but I don’t care, I absolutely adore the idea of it.
Well, that’s some of my plans for the rest of Winter, along with working, going cinema to renew my membership & Valentines plans.
Here’s what I tend to think about Valentines day. I don’t want to buy Richard anything & I don’t want anything off him either, we shouldn’t wait for Valentines day to express our love & gratitude for each other, it should happen all year round.
I hope you have an amazing weekend.
Bye for now.
~ Live Life With A Smile ~