Happy December, I hope you have an amazing festive season.
Here’s my festive bucket list –
- Host a christmas party (with games)
- Make mince pies
- Go midnight mass on christmas eve
- Watch carol singing
- Sing some christmas carols
- Wear a christmas outfit/jumper to work (if only for one day)
- Make mulled wine (even if it’s the cheats version)
- Watch the sun set
- Watch the sun rise
- Play in the snow (IF it snows)
- Enjoy nice festive food & drink
- Spend time with family &/or friends
- Wrap christmas pressies while drinking something festive & watching a christmas film or listening to christmas songs
- Get at least half way through a photo a day challenge during Blogmas
- Watch lots of christmas films
- Make christmas treats
- Keep up mine & Richards christmas eve tradition with mum & dad
- Just go walking in the cold air with Richard
- Go looking at some christmas lights
I’d also like to go christmas shopping with my sis & grab a neros in town, this is something we 1st did 2 years ago & I love it, we have quality time together & it’s christmas related (the chance to just sit with her, have a nice hot cuppa in town while it’s cold out & everyone else is busying around is delicious), plus, I get a christmas cuppa from my favourite coffee shop, we went Costa in the past but I’m going to see if she fancies a change this year & go Neros instead.
Whatever you’re planning to do over the festive season, be safe & be happy.
Bye for now.