Morning my lovelies.
I hope everyone is enjoying the start of a new season.
I thought I’d give a few tips for those of you who are thinking about doing a Clean9 detox.
These are things that helped me out loads & things I wish I’d done!
Before starting the detox –
- Prep for when the detox is over – I was fully prepped for the actual detox but not for when it was over, I wish I’d had an action plan in place before I started the detox!
- This might seem an obvious one but read the booklet you get with it & then, read it again, get familiar with the products you’ll be using.
- After you’ve read through the booklet (a couple of times), pick out the fruit & veg you like off the allowance list & stock up.
- Don’t start it on days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday – day 1 isn’t to bad (it’s definitely manageable) but day 2 will be the worst & day 3 isn’t great.
- Don’t make any plans for the first 3 days – I was not fun to be around.
- There’s a space in the booklet to write down your why – USE IT, you’ll need it!
During the detox –
- DON’T expect a weight loss – I didn’t but was still disappointed that I didn’t have one, it would’ve been very disheartening if I had of expected a loss!
- Don’t let yourself get to hungry – the fruit & veg allowance is there for a reason.
- EXERCISE whenever you can, make it a priority – I didn’t & should have done, I think that’s what stopped any weight loss!
- REMEMBER YOUR WHY.
- Record your progress – weight loss & inches lost, trust me it helps.
I truly hope these help. Have a glorious week.
Bye for now.