~ Merry Christmas ~
The festive season has started, how’s everyone getting on with their christmas shopping??
We’ve usually got our christmas dinner sorted & meat ordered by now but we’re a little behind this year, we’ll be ordering it either this weekend or next week & we’ve got a lot of our pressie shopping done too.
I bet you’ve got some amazing plans for the festive season & things are set to get real hectic! Don’t forget to stop for a minute & enjoy it too, the festivities only last a month & you never know what will change by the time christmas comes around again!
Me & Richard are pretty easy when it comes to making festive plans, here’s my festive season bucket list –
- Go to a carol service
- Enjoy some advent calendars
- Make a gingerbread house with Richard
- Make mulled wine
- Have a go at making free from mince pies
- Have a picnic in Queens Park
- Go up Beacon Hill with Richard
- Do Blogmas & put up at least 5 posts a week during Blogmas?!
- Go to the cinema with Richard
- Have an amazing time at my brothers wedding
- Go walking when it’s so cold you can see your own breath.
- Host a christmas party at mums house (so she can be included) – not foodie, just nibbles, mince pies, mulled wine & such
- Have a snow ball fight & build a snowman when it snows
- Batch cook chicken stew & carrot & coriander soup
- Have a real christmas tree
I hope you have a wonderful & not so stressful festive season, full of magical opportunities to make some amazing memories.
Bye for now.
Love Sarah Mx