Everyone has a favorite season & mine is Autumn, I love everything about this season & what it brings. Oh my word, the air always smells amazing.
As we wave goodbye to Summer for another 9 months & say hello to Autumn today on the Autumn equinox, the 1st day of Autumn, I wanted to do a bucket list of things I’d like to do & memories I’d like to make during the Autumn months.
My Autumn bucket list is…………………………
Memories I want to make………………….
- Go & watch some fireworks whilst enjoying minted mushy peas.
- Go on a sun down picnic all wrapped up, maybe take hot choc or pumpkin spice latte??? Take a light source! Hehe.
- Get some Autumn piccies with family members out in nature.
- Carve a pumpkin & roast the seeds.
- Go to the park for the Rememberance Sunday Parade.
- Snuggle in front of a fire source.
- Go round the fair, soaking up the atmosphere, enjoying roasted chestnuts, fair sweeties & more minted mushy peas.
- Go taking photos at sunrise????
- Go walking with Richard.
- Decorate our home for Autumn, bring a little outdoors, indoors! Try & include the front door?!
- Halloween – decorate. Trick or treaters & watch most haunted live. Mmmmmmm…………………..halloween sweeties.
- Have a couples picnic or BBQ with Richard, all wrapped up outside, by the heat from the flames on the BBQ.
- Watch the sun go down & the sun rise.
- Stargaze on nights where you can see your own breath.
- Host a games night.
- Burn some Autumn candles & soak up the glorious aromas.
- Go walking while it’s foggy – preferably in the morning.
- Wear a dark lippy.
- Start my christmas shopping.
- Organise a secret santa.
- Make a thankful list.
- Donate in some way.
- Kiss in the rain.
- Host a girls film night watching a NON SCARY halloween themed film – Hocus Pocus, Practical Magic or The Craft. Maybe with halloween themed goodies??
- Just sit outside, soaking up the cold Autumn air with a hot cup of something scrumptious.
- Go walking through crunchy Autumn leaves.
- MAKE THE MOST OF THE ENTIRE SEASON & EVERYTHING IT HAS TO OFFER!!!
Things I’d like to make over Autumn………………
- Make a pumpking pie &/or apple pie/crumble.
- Make Autumn themed cookies.
- Batch cook some of my homemade roasted parsnip & pumpkin soup, my homemade chicken stew & try some new slow cooker recipes.
- Toast marshmallows &/or make smores.
- Make pumpkin spice.
- Make an Autumn themed smoothie.
- Make a pumpkin spice latte – maybe in the slow cooker??
- Make seasonal granola.
- Make mince pies.
- Make mulled wine.
A lot of my bucket list items can be combined & done together – glorious memory making. 🙂
Bye for now.