Oh my goodness, I can’t believe another year is nearly over & it’s actually christmas week!
I’m making my Winter bucket list, thinking about the fact that it’s going to be Winter right up until March & realising just how weird that seems to me!
My Winter bucket list –
- Watch the sun set.
- Watch the sun rise.
- Play in the snow (we’re bound to get snow at some over the Winter season).
- Snuggle in front of a fire source.
- Go taking photos of the sunrise.
- Go walking with Richard.
- Decorate our home for Winter after the christmas deckies are taken down! Try & include the front door?!
- Have a couples picnic or BBQ with Richard, all wrapped up outside, by the heat from the flames on the BBQ.
- Stargaze on nights where you can see your own breath.
- Host a games night.
- Burn some Winter candles & soak up the glorious aromas.
- Make a thankful list.
- Donate in some way.
- Kiss in the rain.
- Host a girls film night.
- Just sit outside, soaking up the cold Winter air with a hot cup of something scrumptious.
- Toast marshmallows &/or make smores.
MAKE THE MOST OF THE ENTIRE SEASON & EVERYTHING IT HAS TO OFFER!!!
I’ve added the ones from my Autumn bucket list that I really wanted to do but didn’t manage too.
I’m looking forward to making some amazing memories.
I hope you have an amazing Winter season & make loads of amazing memories.
Bye for now.
Love Sarah Mx