I want to make some glorious memories over Spring this year.
Making a seasonal bucket list is a way for me to think about all the things I want to do over the up coming season.
I’m looking forward to spending some warmer nights with loved ones & fab food.
Here’s my Spring bucket list –
- Go on a nature walk
- Visit a garden centre
- Go Spring clothes shopping
- Have or go to my 1st BBQ of 2018
- Take pics of some Spring flowers
- Go on my 1st picnic of 2018
- Swing on some swings
- Plant ANY veg &/or fruit
- Declutter my crap
- Do some baking
- Take some pics in the rain
- Visit a farmers market
- Finish reading a book
- Host a games night
- Host a girls night
- Go dancing for my birthday
- Get a new different hair cut
- Go around Lincoln like a tourist
- Go & feed the ducks – DON’T FEED THEM BREAD!
- Book a holiday
- Watch a sunrise
- Watch a sunset
- Have a couples picnic
- Paint my nails a different colour every Friday night
- Plan 2 meals a week
- Find a new easy meal prep recipe
- Develop a weekly or monthly pamper routine
- Get some pieces for my wardrobe that ACTUALLY reflect my inner style – WITHOUT RESERVATION
- Spend the weekend in Nottingham & visit Nottingham Castle & Robin Hood
- Go around the town I live in like a tourist
- Actually stick to a blog post schedule
- Go for a drink, alcoholic or not & maybe food in a pub that I’ve never been in before or that I’ve not been in for years
- Go on a distillery or brewery tour with Richard
- Spend at week at Richards mums
- Start my nutrition course & plan out a study schedule
- Hire a boat or go on a boating trip
- Watch the stars
- Have dinner under the stars
- Make my own granola (from scratch)
- Go for a walk around my estate with my camera
- Do some reading outside
- Try our local butchers for some good quality meat
- Try 1 or 2 new Spring inspired recipes
- Have a lunch date with a family member
- Have a lunch date with a friend
- Do a car boot
- Help organise our Ataxia Uk summer fete
- Buy some flowers to have in the house
- Have breakfast outside (preferably with Richard)
- Host an afternoon tea party
- Try some new smoothie recipes
- Start coaching session through work
- Start a course at work
The ones I’ve written in Italic are the ones I’d really like to make sure I manage to complete. I wrote my nutrition course one in this colour to point it out to me & remind me of what I need to get done, (I print these bucket lists off, so I can put them on our fridge door where I can see it, OFTEN).
Wow, I swear these lists get longer every time I do them, I have copied some over from last years bucket list so there’s more than there originally was & I’m hoping that I’ll do more than I did last Spring (we’ll see). I worked out that if I plan my time right, I can do about 8 of these whilst at Richards mums (in Lincoln).
I hope you have an amazing week.
Bye for now.