I hope you’ve had a fabulous week.
My previous installment.
My 3rd lot of blogposts.
Nearly finished now, there’s only 1 left.
Here’s this weeks installment.
1. There’s so much pain attached to this post & if I’m honest, I’m a little nervous to read it, you know when you just close a lid on something or in this case, close the lid, padlock it closed, bury it in a 50ft hole filled with concrete & throw the key in the ocean???… But with Gods help, I’ll find the strength to read it & I know I’ll be fine.
So many women go through life assuming that having children will come easy & it’s not always the case!
2. I hope this is the one I’m thinking it is, I’m thinking it’s the one about something one of my brothers used to say when I was a child. I was laughing my head off writing this post – finding the pictures & remember the correct order. Oh the memories attached to the origin of this are absolutely fabulous for me.
This is something one of my older brothers used to say when he babysat! Hehe.
3. Boy do I remember the feelings attached to this post, one good thing is that with Jesus in my life, I have the strength to revisit these memories & it not hold any power over me anymore!
My sugar addiction was costing me a fortune! I used to sneak chocolate & eat it!
If you’re easily offended, you may not want to read this post!
4. I remember having a lot of fun writing this but I can’t remember all the people I invited??
If I threw a dinner party & could invite, literally any 12 people I wanted to, here’s who I’d invite & why.
The original post said to think of 5 but I’m greedy & indecisive, so picked 12.
5. I can’t remember what they are & I’m wondering if they’re still relevant?
Get to know me a little bit better.
6. I really hope this is the one I’m thinking it is – I’m thinking it’s the one about one of my nieces???
Why did I pick her???
I have 3 emotions about reading the above posts………excitement & impatience, excitement because this post contains a couple of posts I really enjoyed writing & impatience because I can’t wait to read them again (I can’t remember everything of any of my posts I’ve written)! Also fear, because I know that this post contains two of my most personal & emotional blogposts I’ve ever written.
I hope that you’re enjoying reading through these old blogposts, just like I am.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Bye for now.
~ May God bless you & those you love ~