I hope you've had a fabulous week.
My previous installment.
The 2nd lot of blogposts.
Here’s the next installment of blogposts that I have various feelings about.
1. I love every season for different reasons, I wonder if they’re the same reasons? (again with the dots?? Oh dear Sarah, I feel like I did it on all of them!).
We all love a certain season, they all have their own beauty & contain their own importance for the cycle of EVERYTHING! Each season has its own benefits for the things we do & the way we feel, not to mention, the way we eat! Spring is – Beautiful flowers…………………. The smell of spring, for me, is a fresh & clean … Continue reading What each season is for me……………….
2. During the 1st year I had my blog, I turned it into a diary of sorts in October & December. This is the 1st of the October ones. I’m really looking forward to having a read through these. (yay, one without dots! Well done).
I had a fab start to Blogtober but didn’t take my camera around with me all week, I need to be more conscious of taking it round with me next week!
3. This stuff is amazing for joint pain.
Why am I still using this stuff??? Includes a re-post!
4. This was my very 1st blogmas post. Again, I’m looking forward to reading these.
I love everything about the festive season…………
6. I’m sure this is the 1st meme post I posted, I had a laugh posting these, they actually turned into mindful Mondays, which are actually rarely funny now, how’d that happen???
A manic Monday morning pressie for you. You’re welcome ~ Hehe.
I really hope we both enjoy reading these ones. When you read the blogtober one, feel free to follow on through the rest of them, I sure will be. & probably the blogmas ones too.
Have a glorious weekend.
Bye for now.
~ May God bless you & those you love ~